- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 3 eggs, raw, divided
- 1½ c bread crumbs, divided
- 1½ lbs pork sausage
- ½ c flour
- Cooking spray
- In a large mixing bowl, combine 1 raw egg, ½ c bread crumbs, and pork sausage.
In a shallow bowl, beat the remaining eggs. In another shallow bowl, add flour; set aside.
- Divide sausage mixture into six equal portions. Flatten each portion down into an oval-shaped piece.
- Roll each hard-boiled egg in flour then place egg in the middle of the oval sausage patty. Wrap the sausage around the egg so that it completely encloses the egg.
- Once wrapped, once again roll the encircled egg in flour, dip into the beaten eggs, and then roll once again in the bread crumbs. Repeat for each egg.
- Place breaded eggs in the Fry Pan Basket in a single layer and apply cooking spray.
- Set to 360°F for 10 minutes. After 5 minutes of cooking, turn each egg over and spray again with cooking spray. Cook for an additional 5 minutes or until sausage is cooked and the coating is brown.