- 1 c milk, whole
- 1 c heavy cream
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
1-½ t sea salt
- 1 t black pepper, fresh ground
- 2 T flour
- 1 t rosemary, dried
- 1 t oregano, dried
½ c parsley, rough chop
- Cooking spray
- 2 lbs Idaho potatoes, thin sliced
- 1 c mozzarella cheese, grated, divided
- 1 c cheddar cheese, grated, divided
1-½ c water
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- In a large mixing bowl, add milk, cream, garlic, salt, pepper, flour, rosemary, oregano, and parsley and whisk until combined.
- Spray a round cooking pan with cooking spray. Make sure pan will fit in pressure cooker.
- Layer half potato slices around bottom of pan, add half of the cheese, then half of the liquid mixture. Repeat this process with the remaining potatoes, cheese, and liquid. Reserve some cheese for toping after cooking.
- Pour water into pressure cooker than place rack in. Place pan on rack.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies", and adjust time to 15 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove pan. Top with remaining cheese and place in a broiler to melt cheese.
- Once cheese is melted, let potatoes sit for 5 minutes. Serve hot.