Salmon with Orange Curry Sauce
- ½ c mayonnaise
- 2 t curry powder
- ¾ c concentrated frozen orange juice
- 1½ lbs salmon, cut into 2 fillets
- 2 T salt
- 2 T pepper
- 2 c spinach
Curry Sauce Ingredients
Add mayonnaise, curry powder, and frozen orange juice to a small bowl. Stir to combine; set aside.
- Place salmon on Mesh Tray and season with salt and pepper. Place Tray with fish in position 1.
- Cook salmon at 375°F for 8-10 min., flipping halfway.
- While salmon is cooking, sauté butter and spinach in a frying pan on medium heat for 3-4 min. or until spinach wilts.
- Using a handheld thermometer, check to see that internal temperature of 145°F has been reached. Once salmon is cooked, place spinach on serving plate. Place salmon on top. Drizzle curry sauce over salmon and serve.
Curry sauce can be served either warm or cold.