Rotisserie Swordfish Steak with Charred Lemons
- 2 swordfish steaks (each at least ¾-inch thick)
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground white pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced into 8 rings
- Brush swordfish with olive oil season with salt and pepper. Shingle 4 lemon slices in bottom of Rotisserie Basket. Place fish on top of lemons in Basket. Place remaining lemons on top.
- Adjust top lid of Rotisserie Basket onto fish to make a snug fit.
- Position fish with Rotisserie Basket into Brio, placing one end of Basket skewer into Hole and other into Bracket. See “Rotisserie Basket Assembly” under Assembly Guide for more.
- Place Drip Tray in rack slot beneath the Rotisserie Basket.
- Press “Rotisserie”. Cook at 360°F for 8-10 min.
When done, and Rotisserie Skewer has completely stopped, using a hand-held thermometer, insert into thickest part of fillet. Temperature should read 145°F or more. Remove swordfish and lemons with Rotisserie Basket. Remove fish from Rotisserie Basket and serve with charred lemons.