Rotisserie Roasted Summer Vegetables
- 2 heirloom zucchini, sliced ¼-inch, lengthwise
- 2 heirloom carrots, sliced ¼-inch, lengthwise
- 1 heirloom eggplant, sliced ¼-inch, lengthwise
- 1 organic yellow pepper, quartered, seeds removed
- 1 organic red pepper, quartered, seeds removed
- 1 red onion, quartered
- ¼ c extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Balsamic vinegar glaze (bottle)
- Brush vegetables and rosemary with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Shingle into bottom of Rotisserie Basket.
- Adjust top lid of Rotisserie Basket onto vegetables to make a snug fit.
- Position vegetables with Rotisserie Basket into Brio, placing the one end of the Basket skewer into Hole and other into Bracket. See “Rotisserie Basket Assembly” under Assembly Guide for more.
- Press “Rotisserie”. Cook at 400°F for 6-7 min. until slightly soft and lightly charred.
- Remove vegetables from Rotisserie Basket and place on a serving platter. Drizzle with balsamic glaze.