- 2 tomatoes
- 1T extra-virgin olive oil
- Dried parsley, to taste
- Dried oregano, to taste
- Dried basil, to taste
- Dried thyme, to taste
- Dried rosemary, to taste
- Dried sage, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Cooking spray, as needed
- Wash the tomatoes and then cut each one in half.
- Toss the tomato halves with the olive oil and all the seasoning, making sure that each tomato half is coated.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select Menu Preset 44. Press START/PAUSEto begin preheating to 390˚F. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Open the door and place the seasoned tomato halves in the Air Fry Basket. Slide it into Position 2.
- Close the door to begin cooking at 390˚F for 20 minutes, after which the unit will beep three times and display “End”.