- 4 bulbs garlic, stems removed
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
½ T sea salt
- 1 c water
- In a mixing bowl, add garlic bulbs. Drizzle 2T oil over garlic and sprinkle with salt.
- Pour water into pressure cooker. Place steaming rack on bottom of cooker. Place garlic on steaming rack and close and lock lid.
- Set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies" and adjust time to 6 minutes. Press start/stop. When done, allow pressure cooker to naturally release pressure, about 15-20 minutes.
- Do a quick release to make sure all pressure has been released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove garlic. Place garlic on a sheet pan and place under broiler for 8-10 minutes or until garlic become slightly brown. Remove from boiler and allow garlic to completely cool.
- Once cooled, squeeze garlic from bulb. Garlic will be very soft and paste like. Roasted garlic can be held for 3 weeks in an airtight container stored in refrigerator.