Roasted Cornish Hen
- 2 Cornish hens
- 1 yellow onion, quartered
- 4 stalks celery, large dice
- 3 T olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 T chili powder
- 4 T parsley, chopped
- In a small bowl combine all of your dry ingredients.
- Rub hens with oil and season with dry seasoning mixture.
- Stuff the cavities with onion, celery, and garlic.
- Place hens onto Broiler Rack with Baking Pan and place onto the Cooking Rack on the lowest position.
Set your Bravo to "Roast" at 375°F for 45 minutes.
- Use probe to check the internal temperature of your hens (should be 165°F).
- Once finished carefully remove and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy .