- 1- 4 lb whole chicken, giblets and neck removed
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 5 cloves garlic
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- Pat chicken dry with paper towel then toss chicken in oil.
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Place garlic and rosemary into the cavity of the chicken.
- Place the chicken onto the Broiler Rack with Baking Pan and set onto the Cooking Rack placed on the lowest level.
- Set the Bravo to 425°F for 1 hour. (internal temp of 165°F).
- Once finished carefully remove the chicken and let rest for 5 minutes. Serve and enjoy.