Roasted Cauliflower, Chickpeas and Olives
5½ c cauliflower florets
- 1 c Spanish green olives, pitted
- 8 cloves garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 (15-oz) can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), rinsed and drained
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ t crushed red pepper
- Sea salt to taste
- 3 T fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Toss all ingredients with olive oil in a large bowl. Mix evenly to coat. Place into baking pan.
- Place in Bravo and set at 350°F for 13 to 15 minutes.
- When done, remove and garnish with parsley.