Risotto with Leeks & Hazelnuts
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 leeks, fine julienne
- 2 carrots, peeled, small dice
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 1 c dry white, divided
- 2 c Arborio rice, uncooked
3-½ c vegetable stock
½ c roasted hazelnuts, rough chop
½ c Parmesan cheese, grated
- Fresh parsley, rough chop (garnish)
Set pressure cooker to "sear", add 1T olive oil, and press "start/stop". When hot, add leeks, carrots, and rosemary sprig. Sauté, stirring constantly. When leeks are soft, add ½c white wine.
When wine has evaporated, add rice. Add remaining olive oil. Stir. Pour in remaining ½c of wine and allow to evaporate.
- Add vegetable stock, close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "rice", adjust time to 5 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and stir in Parmesan cheese, hazelnuts, and drizzle olive oil on top. Garnish with parsley.