Ricotta Spinach Rolls
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 T butter
- 3 c tomato sauce
- 1 t oregano
- ½ t thyme leaves
- ½ t basil
- ¼ c chopped mushrooms, optional
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (6-oz) fresh spinach
- 1 c ricotta
- 2 T Parmesan cheese
- Fresh ground black pepper to taste
- Prepare noodles as per directions on package.
- In a frying pan on the stove, sauté onions and garlic in butter over medium heat. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 4-6 min.
Add olive oil, spinach, salt, and pepper to the enamel baking pan. Cook at 375° F for 3 mins. Pour out into a bowl; reserve.
Add tomato sauce, seasonings, and mushrooms into the baking pan. Place on cooking rack in position 3. Set Bravo to bake at 375°F for 4-5 min. or until sauce starts to bubble. Remove. Pour half the tomato sauce into a bowl; leave remaining sauce in enamel baking pan.
- In a bowl, mix spinach, cheeses, and black pepper.
- On a cutting board or work surface, lay down one cooked lasagna noodle. Spoon some spinach mixture onto noodle at one end. Roll up the noodle. Place on its side carefully into the tomato sauce in the enamel baking pan. Repeat for each noodle. Cover noodles with reserved tomato sauce from separate bowl.
- Bake in Bravo at 375°F shelf 8-10 min. until heated through.