Ribeye with Roasted Mushrooms
- 2-1 inch thick ribeye steaks
- 3 T butter, melted
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 pack of crimini mushrooms, sliced
- Melt your butter and stir in mixed garlic.
- Brush your steaks with butter and season with salt and pepper.
- Set your steaks and mushrooms onto a greased Baking Pan and place onto the Cooking Rack on the middle position.
- Set your Bravo to Roast on 450°F and cook for 8-10 minutes.
- Once finished carefully remove from oven and let rest for 3 minutes. Serve and enjoy.