Ribeye with Mushrooms and Peppers
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 (8-ounce each) Ribeye steaks
- 1 pound Crimini mushrooms, whole
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and quartered
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh cracked black pepper
- Season each side of the Ribeye steak with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Set Skillet to 420ºF and add oil.
- Place in Ribeyes, followed by the mushrooms and peppers, skin side down and cook for 6 minutes a side.
- Remove Ribeyes to let rest for 5 minutes while peppers and mushrooms are still roasting.
- Serve immediately.