- 16 corn tortillas
- 1 T olive oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 c authentic red enchilada sauce (or 10-ounce can store-bought sauce)
- ¼ c crumbled cotija cheese, queso fresco, or feta
- 2 T diced red onions
- 2 T chopped cilantro
- 2 T sliced radishes
- Preheat Bravo to 400°F. Spray baking pan with nonstick cooking spray or grease with olive oil.
- Make two large stacks of tortillas and cut each stack into eight wedges. Spread tortilla wedges in a single layer in pan.
Lightly spray tops with cooking spray or brush with olive oil. Set to bake for 10-15 min., depending on tortilla thickness. Tortillas should turn golden brown and crisp up like tortilla chips. Remove; set aside.
Preheat Bravo to 350°F with baking pan. Spray pan and crack eggs into hot pan. Cover with foil and cook 10 min. When done, transfer eggs to plate; set aside.
- Using the same pan, over same temperature, add enchilada sauce and cook until warm, about 3 min. Remove pan from oven.
- Add baked tortilla chips to pan and toss to coat with enchilada sauce. Top with eggs, cotija cheese, red onions, cilantro, and radishes. Serve immediately.