Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake
¾ c whole wheat flour
¾ c unbleached all-purpose flour
½ t salt
- 1 t baking soda
½ t baking powder
¾ t pumpkin pie spice
¾ c sugar
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 2 T canola oil
½ c 2% Greek yogurt
½ (15-oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
½ t pure vanilla extract
⅔ c semisweet chocolate chips
- Cooking spray, as needed
In a medium bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and pumpkin pie spice; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer (in separate bowl from dry ingredients), combine banana, oil, yogurt, pumpkin puree, egg, and vanilla. Add sugar. With the mixer on low, gradually add the dry ingredients until incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
Spray Springform Bundt Pan with cooking spray. Transfer batter to Bundt Pan. Cover Pan with paper towels and then wrap with foil. Add 1½ c water to Inner Pot. Place in Reversible Rack. Place Bundt Pan on top.
- Place on Pressure Cooker Lid. Ensure the Pressure Release Switch/Valve is in the CLOSE position. Press PRESSURE COOK and use default pressure HIGH. Press TIME and turn START/PAUSE dial to adjust to 34 min. Press START/PAUSE to start cooking.
- When done, allow the pressure release naturally for 10 min. Afterward, quick release the pressure by moving the Pressure Release Switch/Valve to the OPEN position.
- After all pressure/steam has been released, carefully remove Lid.
- Allow the Bundt Pan with cake to cool for a few minutes before removing from Duet. Allow cake to cool outside of the Duet for 30 min.
- Turn pan with cake upside down. Tap Pan all around. Lift the Pan up off of cake and serve.