- 1 rib roast, 3lb. to 4lb.
- 2T extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial to select one of the following Menu Presets:
• Rare - 1 • Medium Rare - 2 • Medium - 3 • Medium Well - 4 • Well - 5
- Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Season the rib roast with oil, salt and black pepper. Once preheated, place the prime rib directly in the Air Fry Basket. Slide it into Position 1 and insert the Probe into the prime rib.
Close the door to start cooking Stage 1 (425˚F to an internal Probe temperature of 80˚F). The unit will beep once, then move on to Stage 2, which is 325˚F to a carryover internal Probe temperature of:
• Rare - 115˚F • Medium Rare - 125˚F • Medium - 135˚F • Medium Well - 140˚F • Well - 155˚F
After Stage 2, the unit will double beep three times. Open the door and remove the prime rib, leaving the Probe in to monitor carryover cooking to:
• Rare - 125˚F • Medium Rare - 135˚F • Medium - 145˚F • Medium Well - 150˚F • Well - 165˚F
- When the carryover target temperature is reached, the unit will beep three times and display “End”. Remove the prime rib, slice and serve.