Poultry Tuscan Chicken
- 2 lbs chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 t Italian seasoning
½ t sea salt
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
¼ c chicken stock
- 1 t seasoned salt
¾ c heavy cream
- 2 T cream cheese
½ c Parmesan cheese, shredded
½ c sun-dried tomatoes, julienne
- 1 c baby spinach
- Oregano, fresh, rough chop (garnish)
- On a flat surface, lay chicken breasts out and slice in half horizontally. Pound out breast pieces to ?-inch thick. Place chicken in a large mixing bowl with oil, Italian seasoning, salt, and garlic. Coat chicken in marinade.
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". When oil is hot, brown chicken with marinade. Cook in batches, if needed. Add chicken stock, close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "poultry", adjust time to 3 minutes, and press "start/stop". When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 20 minutes, and press "start/stop". Add seasoned salt, heavy cream, and cream cheese, and whisk. Simmer about 5 minutes.
- Add cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, and spinach. Simmer until spinach wilts. Ladle over your favorite pasta and top with fresh oregano.