- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil, divided Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 t oregano, dried
- 4 chicken thighs, bone-in, skin on
- 2 zucchini, halved, thin sliced
½ lb asparagus, trimmed
- 4 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 1 (14.5-oz) can black olives, halved
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 1 lemon, sliced (garnish)
- Feta cheese, crumbled (garnish)
- Combine 2T olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, and oregano in a resealable plastic bag. Add chicken and seal. Marinate in fridge for at least 15 minutes or up to 2 hrs.
When ready to cook, set pressure cooker to "sear", add remaining olive oil, then press "start/stop". Place chicken in pressure cooker and sear until browned on both sides. Remove chicken; set aside.
- Add zucchini, asparagus, tomatoes, and olives. Close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "poultry", adjust time to 12 minutes, then press "start/stop". When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid, check seasoning, and add salt and pepper, if needed.
- Remove chicken to a serving platter along with veggies. Garnish with feta and lemon slices.