1-½ c water
2-½ lb red potatoes, 1-inch cubes
- 4 eggs, whole, in shell
¾ c mayonnaise
¼ c sour cream
- 1 T mustard
- 1 T pickle juice
- 2 stalks celery, small dice
½ onion, small dice
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Place steamer basket inside pressure cooker, add water, potatoes, and whole eggs.
- Close and lock lid. Set pressure to "potatoes" and cook for 6 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove streamer basket with potatoes and eggs.
- In a large mixing bowl, add mayo, sour cream, mustard, and pickle juice.
- Peel and chop eggs and add to bowl with celery, onion, and potatoes.
- Cover and chill for 1 hr.
- Serve and enjoy.