Pork with Mushrooms
2-lb pork tenderloin, ½-inch cubes
- 3 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 white onion, thin sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 t fresh thyme
- 1 lb cremini mushrooms, cleaned, quartered
1-½ c chicken stock
- 2 (10.5-oz) cans cream of mushroom
- 3 T balsamic vinegar
- 1 bay leaf
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Brown rice (for serving)
- Season pork with salt and pepper.
Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, adjust time to 15 minutes, and press "start/stop". When hot, add pork. Sear on all sides, cooking in batches, if necessary. When done, remove meat and transfer to plate; set aside.
Add onions and garlic and sauté for 3 minutes. Add thyme and mushrooms. Stir. Sauté an additional 3 minutes. Return pork to cooker. Stir. Add chicken stock, cream of mushroom soup, balsamic vinegar, and bay leaf.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "meat/stew", adjust time to 25 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and check seasoning. Add salt and pepper, if needed. Serve hot with brown rice.