Pork Shoulder Roast with Potatoes
- 4 lb pork shoulder roast
- 3 T salt
- 2 T pepper
- 2 t garlic powder
- 2 t onion powder
- 2 t cayenne pepper
- 1 T olive oil
- ½ lb baby potatoes
- Dry your pork shoulder and season with salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and 1 t of cayenne.
- Rub spices into the shoulder.
- Once seasoned set shoulder onto Baking Pan and place onto the Cooking Rack at the lowest position.
- In a bowl toss your potatoes in oil and season with salt and 1 t of cayenne pepper. Add the Broiler Rack as well.
- Set your Bravo to Roast at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- Once finished set to Broil and crisp the skin for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven, serve and enjoy.