- 1 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 lbs pork, ground
¼ c pancetta, medium dice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, small dice
- 1 carrot, small dice
- 1 c red wine
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 t rosemary, dried
- 1 t thyme, dried
- 1 (28-oz) can tomatoes, diced
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, adjust time to 25 minutes, and press "start/stop". When hot, add pork and pancetta. Cook until browned.
- Drain excess fat, if necessary. Add garlic, onions, and carrots. Cook until vegetables are slightly soft, about 4 minutes. Add red wine and stir. Bring up to a simmer and cook until liquid is reduced by half. Add bay leaf, rosemary, thyme, salt, pepper, and tomatoes.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "meat/stew", adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 10 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove bay leaf. Stir and check seasoning. Add salt and pepper, if needed. Serve over rice, pasta, or mashed potatoes.