Pork Pineapple-Glazed Ham
½ c honey
- 1 (28-oz) can crushed pineapple with juice
- 2 T orange juice
- 1 t cinnamon, ground
- 1 t nutmeg, ground
¼ c brown sugar
- 1 Ham
- Combine honey, pineapple, orange juice, cinnamon, nutmeg, and brown sugar to a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Bring to a simmer for 5 minutes. Remove sauce and set aside.
- Place ham in pressure cooker and set pressure cooker to "meat/stew", adjust time to 15 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Remove ham and place in baking dish. Cover ham with pineapple glaze and place under broiler until glaze caramelizes. Remove, slice, and serve.