Pork Loin Sandwiches
- 1 (1½ pounds) pork loin
- 4 buns, toasted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Cut pork loin in half to fit in the Fry Pan Basket.
- Combine all seasonings in bowl.
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 350˚F and set cooking time at 15 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Once ready, arrange pork loin halves in Fry Pan Basket.
- Spray pork with non-stick spray and apply seasonings.
- Cook pork, halfway through to flip the pork loins to ensure they are evenly cooked.
- After cooking is complete, allow pork loin to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Slice pork loin against the grain and assemble sandwiches on toasted buns.