Pork Loin Braised in Orange Juice
- 2-lb pork loin, trimmed
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 T butter
- 2 c freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 bay leaf
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
½ c water
- Parsley, rough chop (garnish)
Pat pork loin dry. Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". When hot, add butter. Place pork loin in and sear all sides, about 3 minutes per side.
- Add orange juice, bay leaf, thyme, garlic, and water.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "meat/stew", adjust for 30 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 15 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and remove pork and place on serving platter. Top with parsley and serve.