Pork Greek Tacos
- 4-lb pork shoulder, 1-inch cubes
- 1 t marjoram
½ t salt
¼ t pepper
- 2 T oil
½ c lemon juice
¼ c water
- Tzatziki sauce
- Lime juice
- Flour tortillas
- In a bowl, mix marjoram, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Rub on pork.
- Place pork in pressure cooker. Add lemon juice and water.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "meat/stew", adjust time to 25 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 10 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid. Using a slotted spoon, remove pork to a flat surface. Slice or shred pork.
- Serve pork on warm tortillas with diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, tzatziki sauce, and lime juice.