Pork and Pineapple Kabobs
- 1 (2-lb) pork loin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large fresh pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 4c)
- ¼ c hoisin sauce
- ¼ c unsweetened pineapple juice
- ¼ c teriyaki sauce
- 1 T honey
- 1½ t rice vinegar
- 1½ t low-sodium soy sauce
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine all marinade/glaze ingredients. Add pork pieces. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat Bravo and set to bake at 350°F.
- Drain pork, reserving the marinade/glaze. Pour the marinade/glaze in a small saucepan and bring up to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 5-7 min. or until slightly thick, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Using 12 metal skewers, alternately thread on pork and pineapple. Place pork kabobs in baking pan. Brush with glaze. Place in Bravo and bake at 350°F for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.