Polish Sausage and Sauerkraut
- 3 lbs smoked polish sausage, cut into 3-inch links (or use 6 links)
- 2 lbs fresh sauerkraut (with carrot)
- 2 Granny Smith apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 T butter unsalted
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 T caraway seeds
- 3 bay leaves
4 oz 7UP®
- Preheat Bravo and set to bake at 350°F. Melt butter in baking pan. Add onions and bake 2 min. Add caraway, bay leaves, and apples. Slide out and move around with spatula.
- Add sausage links cook 2 minutes. Add sauerkraut and 7UP. Cover with foil. Cook for 20 minutes. Serve with horseradish and mustard.