Poblano Chicken Soup
- 2 poblano peppers, roasted, skin peeled, chopped
- 3 T butter
½ yellow onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 C chicken stock
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 chicken breasts, cooked, shredded
- 1 C Jack cheese
- In a pot, melt butter then add in garlic and onions.
- Add in chopped poblano, stock, cream cheese, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add contents of pot to the blender.
Using the plunger lid, set blender to "Soup" for 5 minutes.
- Once blending has finished, pour contents of blender back into the pot and add chicken and cheese.
- Stir until cheese has melted.
- Serve and enjoy.