- 1 whole pineapple, peeled
- ½c shredded coconut
- 1 small sprig fresh mint
- 1c vanilla yogurt
- Cut the pineapple into ½-inch (12.5mm)-thick slices then cut these slices in half and remove the core.
- Dip the pineapple slices in the shredded coconut.
- Press Menu and use the START/PAUSE dial the to select Menu Preset 55. Press START/ PAUSE to begin preheating. Once preheated, the unit will beep twice, display “Ready”, countdown for 10 seconds and then beep once to give you time to insert your food.
- Open the door and gently place the pineapple slices in the Air Fry Basket and slide it into Position 2.
- Close the door to begin cooking at 350˚F for 10 minutes, after which the unit will beep three times and display “End”.
While the pineapple cooks, finely dice the mint leaves and stir them into the vanilla yogurt. Serve the pineapple crescents with your yogurt.