- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
1-½ lbs turkey, ground
- 3 oz Spanish chorizo, small dice
- 1 yellow onion, small dice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 t cinnamon, ground
- 1 T cumin, ground
- 2 t Mexican oregano, dried
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 t sea salt
2 jalapeño peppers, seeds removed, small dice
- 1 red bell pepper, small dice
½ c black olives, sliced
- 2 T red wine vinegar
- Raisins, as much as desired
- 1 (28-oz) can whole tomatoes, drained
Set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 10 minutes, add oil, and press "start/stop". Add ground turkey and chorizo and brown. Add onion, garlic, cinnamon, cumin, oregano, bay leaves and salt. Sauté until onion begins to soften, about 3 minutes.
Add jalapeño and bell peppers and sauté an additional minute. Add olives and red wine vinegar and stir. Add raisins and tomatoes. Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "meat/stew", adjust time to 6 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 5 minutes, then do a quick release to make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and stir. Check seasoning and add salt and pepper, if needed. Serve over rice or as tacos.