- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 yellow onions, thin slice
- 2 green bell peppers, thin slice
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 T flour
- 1 (10.5-oz) can French onion soup
- 1 t Worcestershire sauce
½ lb provolone cheese, shredded
- Sea salt
- Black pepper, ground
- 6 brioche hamburger buns
Set pressure cooker to "sear" and add oil. When oil is hot, add onions, green peppers and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef and brown.
When ground beef is brown, add mushrooms and sauté an additional 2 minutes. Add flour and coat beef and veggies with flour. Add soup and Worcestershire sauce. Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "meat/stew", and adjust time to 6 minutes.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and add cheese. Stir to melt and check seasoning. Add salt and pepper, if needed. Spoon into hamburger buns and serve with chips or fries.