Pesto Lime Rice
- 2 c long-grain rice, rinsed, drained
2-¼ c chicken stock
¼ t sea salt
- 3 T butter, melted
¼ c pesto
- 4 T lime juice
- Add rice, chicken stock, salt, and butter to pressure cooker.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "rice" and press "start/stop".
- When done, allow pressure cooker to naturally release for 10 minutes, then quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and fluff rice with a fork. Carefully fold in pesto and lime juice and check seasoning. Add salt and pepper, if needed. Serve hot.