Peri Peri Chicken
½ c water
2½ lbs frozen boneless chicken breasts
- 1 T cayenne pepper
- 1 T smoked paprika
- 1 t dried oregano
- 1 t ground ginger
- 1 t garlic powder
- 1 t kosher salt
- 1 T honey
¼ c extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice and zest of 1 lemon
- Fresh cilantro (for garnish)
- Pour water in Duet Inner Pot. Place chicken in the Air Fry Basket and place in Inner Pot.
Place on Pressure Cooker Lid. Ensure the Pressure Release Switch/Valve is in the "CLOSE" position. Select "PRESSURE COOK" then press "PRESSURE" and use "HIGH". Turn "START/PAUSE" dial to adjust time to 4 min. Press "START/PAUSE" to start pressure-cooking.
- While cooking, in a large bowl combine remaining ingredients except cilantro.
When pressure-cooking is done, quick release the pressure by moving the Pressure Release Switch/Valve to the "OPEN" position.
- After all pressure/steam has been released, carefully remove lid.
- Remove chicken and toss with spice mixture in bowl, reserving some mixture for basting. Return chicken to Air Fry Basket.
Place on Air Fryer Lid. Press "AIR FRY" and turn "START/PAUSE" dial to adjust temperature to 400°F. Press "TIME" and turn "START/PAUSE" to adjust to 11 min. Press "START/PAUSE".
- After 8 min,, remove lid and baste chicken with remaining spice mixture. Replace Air Fryer Lid to resume cooking.
- When done, using a hand-held thermometer, check to see that internal temperature of chicken has reached 165°F.
- When done, transfer chicken to a serving platter. Garnish with cilantro and serve.