Peppered Sirloin Brochette with Peppers and Onions
- 1 (12-oz) beef sirloin, cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 medium red onion, large dice
- 1 large red bell pepper, large dice
- 2 T freshly ground black pepper
- 1 t sea salt
- 1 t chili flakes (optional)
- In a bowl, toss beef, onions, bell peppers, chili flakes (optional), salt, and pepper.
- Skewer ingredients firmly onto the spit of the Rotisserie Skewer: in order, beef, bell peppers, onions, alternating each piece. Position Rotisserie Skewer into Brio, placing one end of Skewer into Hole and other into Bracket. See “Rotisserie Skewer Assembly” under Assembly Guide for more.
- Press “ROTISSERIE”. Set to 375°F for 12-14 min.