Peas & Potatoes with Beer
½ c bacon, small dice
- 3 green onions thin slice
- 1 green pepper, small dice
- 1 lbs of peas
- 1 large potato, peeled, 1-inch cubes
- 1 (12-oz) bottle beer
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", adjust time to 10 minutes, and add bacon. Press start/stop. Cook until crisp. Remove and set aside.
Add onion and green pepper and sauté until tender. Add peas, bacon, and potatoes. Season with sea salt and fresh ground black pepper.
- Add beer, close and lock lid, and set pressure cooker to "steam/veggies". Set time to 3 minutes. Press start/stop.
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid, check seasoning and add salt and pepper, if needed.