¼ cup bacon, chopped
- 1 cup pearl onions
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- 4 cups water
- Salt to taste
- In 3-quart sauce pan, boil 4 cups water.
- Add onion to boiling water.
- Partially cook onion on Max/Sear for 3- 5 minutes or until outer skin has shrunk.
- Place onions in ice bath to stop cooking process.
- Cut onions at tip and base and peel off skin. Set aside.
- In 9.5-inch fry pan, cook bacon on High (425 degrees) for 2 minutes or until slightly crispy.
- Add onions and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until golden brown.