Peanut Butter Cake
½ c butter
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
½ c peanut butter
- 1 c milk
- 1 t baking soda
1 ½ c flour
- 1 t vanilla extract
- In a mixing bowl, add butter and sugar and mix until fluffy.
- Add egg to the sugar mixture. Stir in peanut butter and milk.
- Using a sieve, sift baking soda and flour and gradually add to peanut butter mixture. Add vanilla extract and mix well.
- Lightly grease a baking dish (that will fit into cooker). Pour batter into dish. Place steamer rack in cooker and place dish on rack.
- Close and lock lid and set pressure cooker to "bake", adjust time to 30 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- Carefully open lid, remove cake. Use a toothpick to see cake is done. If not, cook an additional 5 minutes and follow steps until cake is done. If done, remove the cake. Allow cake to cool. Serve with ice cream.