Peach & Blackberry Cobbler
- 4 c (24oz) frozen sliced peaches
- 2 c (10oz) frozen blackberries
Juice of 2 Meyer lemons (⅓ c juice)
- Zest of 1 lemon
⅔ c sugar, plus extra to taste
- 5 T cornstarch
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- 2 c water
1½ c flour
- 1 c light brown sugar, packed
- 1 T ground cinnamon
¼ t fine sea salt
⅔ c unsalted butter, melted
1½ t vanilla extract
- Vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Place peaches and blackberries in an 8-inch baking pan. In a separate bowl, stir together lemon juice, zest, sugar, cornstarch, and 1t cinnamon. Pour over fruit and stir gently. Let sit for 5 min.
- Place baking pan on Stainless Steel Reversible Rack, in the lower position. Pour water in Inner Pot and add Rack with pan.
Place on Pressure Cooker Lid. Ensure the Pressure Release Switch/Valve is in the "CLOSE" position.
Press "PRESSURE COOK" then "PRESSURE". Use default pressure "HIGH" and turn "START/PAUSE" dial to adjust time to 7 min. Press "START/PAUSE" to pressure-cook.
While cooking, make the topping by stirring together flour, brown sugar, 1T cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl. Add melted butter and vanilla. Stir to combine. Mix until the butter is well incorporated. Lumps or balls will form and mixture will have a crumbly texture; set aside.
- When pressure-cooking is done, allow pressure to natural release for 10 min.
After 10 min, quick release remaining pressure by moving the Pressure Release Switch/Valve to the "OPEN" position. After all pressure/steam is released, carefully remove lid.
- Carefully stir fruit mixture. Allow to rest in the Inner Pot 10-15 min. until thick.
- Evenly spread prepared topping over the fruit mixture in pot.
Place on Air Fryer Lid. Press "AIR FRY" and cook at 360°F. Press "TIME" and turn "START/PAUSE" dial to adjust time to 10 min. Press "START/PAUSE" to start air-frying.
- When done, allow to cool slightly. Serve with vanilla ice cream.