Pasta with Shrimp & Mushrooms
- 2 T extra-virgin olive oil
½ onion, small dice
- 2 cloves garlic minced
1-½ c oyster mushrooms, diced
½ c basil, chiffonade
- 2 T unsalted butter
- 3 c penne pasta, dried
- 5 c water
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 c Parmesan cheese, grated
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", add oil, and press "start/stop". When hot, add onions, garlic, mushrooms, and basil.
- Add butter, pasta, water, and shrimp.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "multi grain", adjust for 5 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, natural release for 5 minutes, then quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and add cheese, additional ground black pepper, and salt. Serve immediately.