- 1 pound ground beef
- ¾ cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tablespoon tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 gingersnaps, crushed
- Add all seasonings to large mixing bowl and mix to combine.
- Add beef to bowl and mix well.
- Press “Pre-Heat”, set temperature at 400˚F and set cooking time at 8-10 minutes. Press “Start”.
- Form beef into medium sized meatballs.
- Once ready, place meatballs in Fry Pan Basket and cook.
Do not overcrowd the Fry Pan Basket. Cook in batches if you need to.