Parmesan Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons roasted garlic
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- Chives (optional)
- Bring large pot of water to boil on Max/Sear and add potatoes.
- Boil potatoes for 15-20 minutes.
- While potatoes cook, heat heavy cream and butter in small saucepan on Medium (275°F).
- Once potatoes are cooked, drain and transfer to large mixing bowl.
- Add garlic and cheese to potatoes and mash, slowly adding warm cream mixture to potatoes until desired consistency is reached.
- Season with salt and pepper and garnish with chives.
Large potatoes will take longer to cook. Adjust your cooking time accordingly and check for doneness with a knife.