Papas a la Diabla
1-½ lbs baby potatoes
- Water, enough to cover potatoes
- 4 T extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 T teriyaki sauce
- 2 T lime zest
- 4 chile de arbol
- 4 T cilantro, finely chopped (garnish)
- Sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Rinse potatoes and add to pressure cooker. Cover with water and close and lock lid. Set pressure cooker to "potatoes", adjust time to 4 minutes, and press "start/stop".
When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and drain water and remove potatoes; set aside.
In a blender, add 2T oil, teriyaki sauce, lime zest, and chile de arbol. Blend well; set aside.
- Set pressure cooker to "sear", add remaining extra-virgin olive oil, adjust time to 10 minutes, and press "start/stop". When hot, add the potatoes, with no liquid, and cook until golden brown.
- When potatoes are browned, add the dressing from the blender. Continue to cook potatoes.
- Check to see if potatoes are soft on the insides. When done, remove potatoes. Place onto platter and season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper. Sprinkle with cilantro.