Paleo Chorizo Soup
- 2 c chorizo sausage
- 1 onion, small dice
- 3 celery stalks, small dice
½ c garlic, minced
- 1 c zucchini, small dice
- 1 c yellow squash, small dice
- 1 c sweet potato, peeled, small dice
½ T red pepper flakes
- 6 c chicken stock
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
- Cilantro leaves (garnish)
Set pressure cooker to "sear", add chorizo, and press "start/stop". Sauté until browned. Remove; set aside.
- Add onions, celery, and garlic. Cook until onions are translucent. Add squash, zucchini, sweet potato, red pepper flakes, sea salt, and fresh ground black pepper.
- When fragrant, return chorizo to cooker. Pour in chicken stock.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "soup", adjust time to 5 minutes, and press "start/stop".
- When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid.
- Carefully open lid and garnish with cilantro leaves.