- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 bell peppers, diced
- ½ onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 ounces sausage
- 1 pound chicken wings
- 3 cups Jasmine rice
- 4½ cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- ½ tablespoon paprika
- Pinch saffron
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and tails removed
- 1 pound mussels, cleaned
- 1 pound clams
- 1 cup peas
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- ½ cup fresh basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add olive oil to 3.5-quart stainless steel pot and heat on Max/Sear.
- Add diced onions, peppers, garlic, salt and pepper to pot and sauté until onions become translucent.
- Add sausage and chicken wings to pot and cook for 7-8 minutes.
- Add rice, chicken stock, saffron, paprika, thyme and tomato paste to pot and stir.
- Lower PIC temperature to 220°F and simmer for 25 minutes.
- Cover pot with stainless steel steamer basket.
- Add shrimp, mussels and clams to steamer basket and season with salt and pepper.
- Increase PIC temperature to Max/Sear, cover basket with lid and steam for 15-20 minutes, until clams and mussels open up.
- Remove steamer basket from pot.
- Stir peas, tomatoes and basil into rice mixture.
- Top with seafood and serve.