Oven Baked Mac and Cheese
- 1 lb macaroni noodles
- 4 T butter
- 4 T flour
- 2 C milk
- 3 C cheddar cheese
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- ⅓ C panko bread crumbs
- In a pot bring salted water to a boil and add in macaroni.
- Cook noodles until tender, then strain the noodles.
- In a seperate pot melt your butter.
Once melted whisk in flour, salt, and pepper.
- Constantly stir roux until it becomes a light brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup of milk and then stir in the remaining milk.
- Once sauce thickens stir in your cheese.
- Add the noodles to your cheese sauce and stir.
- Add your macaroni and cheese to a cassarole dish and top with panko bread crumbs.
- Set your Cooking Rack in the middle position and set the Bravo to Bake at 350°F for 12 minutes.
Once finished carefully remove from the oven, serve and enjoy.