Orange Olive Oil Cake
½ c extra-virgin olive oil
¾ c fresh squeezed orange juice
- 7 oz sweet condensed milk
- 2 T sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 orange zest
½ t baking powder
1-¼ c all-purpose flour
¼ t baking soda
- Sea salt
- 1 c water
- In a mixing bowl, add oil, orange juice, condensed milk, sugar, and mix well.
- Once mixture is light and fluffy, add vanilla, orange zest, and mix again.
- Sift baking powder, flour, baking soda, and pinch of salt over wet ingredients and mix.
- Grease 6-inch round pan, dust with flour, and pour batter into pan. Place steamer rack and water into pressure cooker. Place baking pan on rack.
- Close and lock lid, set pressure cooker to "bake", adjust time to 40 minutes, and press "start/stop". When done, quick release and make sure all pressure is released before opening lid. Carefully open lid and remove cake. Cool, slice, and serve.