- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter or oil, divided
- 12 large eggs, beaten and divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
1 cup ham
1 cup onions
1 cup peppers
1 cup cheese
1 cup mushrooms
1 cup diced tomatoes
- Melt 1 tablespoon butter in 9-inch fry pan on Medium (275°F).
- While butter melts, season eggs with salt and pepper.
- Add 6 ounces egg mixture to pan.
- Stir eggs gently with silicone spatula and cook for about 3 minutes, until eggs are lightly scrambled.
- Add your favorite accompaniments to eggs.
- Once omelet edges are set, pull in edges using spatula.
- Once completely cooked, fold omelet over fillings using spatula, rolling omelet over itself to completely cover filling.
- Slide omelet onto plate.
- Wipe pan clean and repeat process with remaining eggs and accompaniments.
You can sauté the accompaniments before cooking the eggs if you prefer. Always add the cheese last.