Nutty Cranberry Bread
- 1 orange, peeled and quartered
½ orange, zest
¼ C olive oil
- 1 C sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 C cranberries
½ t baking soda
1½ t baking powder
- 2 C flour
½ C almonds, chopped
- Using plunger lid, add in cranberries and pulse.
- Remove the cranberries. Add orange quarters, zest, olive oil, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Blend for 30 seconds.
- In a mixing bowl, combine baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flour.
- Pour blended mixture from jar and cranberry mixture into the bowl with dry ingredients and combine.
- Stir in chopped almonds.
Add bread mixture into greased baking pan and bake for 50 minutes at 350°F.